XBD-619D diesel fuel injection pump test bench for traditional mechanical pump
Injection Pump Test Bench (Computer Screen Display)
7.5kw is used for testing small output power diesel pumps
11kw is for testing diesel pumps about 300 and 400hp, e.g. diesel truck/bus.
15kw is for testing diesel pumps about 400 and 500hp, e.g. construction machinery.
18.5kw, 22kw is for testing diesel pumps about 600 and 700hp, e.g. train/ships/engine combination.
•Industrial control computer and monolithic computer MCS51 double system
•Same operation board on both sides of work bench
•Change rotation speed through host frequency conversion
•Multi –gear rotation speed presetting
•Right/left, and up/down regulate oil sump tank
•Oil metering counting, principal axis rotation speed, rack route, advanced angle: 4 digits display
•Oil temperature, air pressure: 3 digits display
•Overvoltage, under voltage, overheating and overloading protection
•Built-in inflator pump
•Modify, store and check data
•Compact channel steel structure, and static painted shell
•Low noise, and high efficiency
•Attached tool box
• Check different pumps with proper attachments, and carry out the following test:
• Check each cylinder’s oil supply and evenness at different rotation speed
• Check pump’s injection time and interval angle of oil supply
• Check mechanical governor
• Check pressure compensation
• Check distributor pump.
• Check cold starting device and electromagnetic valve
• Check returned oil of distributor pumps (Optional)
• Check internal pressure of distributor pump
• Check the sealing of injection pump body
• Check auto-sucking function of oil transfer pump